SP1: Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (21:10 – 05:30am)
SP2: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (19:35pm - 4:10am)
- A reputable railway company with top luxurious and professional train service
- Comfortable cabins provide you a smooth journey to one of the best destinations of Vietnam
- Modern and convenient style
- Clean, safe, cozy and pleasure
- Snacks, drinks and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Mini bar
- Enthusiastic and helpful staffs
- Cold and Hot Direct drinking water machine in the corridor
Fasipan Express Train has two carriages (the 14th and 15th carriage in the SP1 and SP2). Each carriage has 7 deluxe cabins 4-berth which can be set up to Deluxe cabins 2-berth up on request, accompanied by the hospitality of Fansipan express train staff.
The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-paneling cabins will make you stay in these carriages memorable. Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
Each Fansipan express train cabin is equipped with reading lights, baggage storage, flower, snacks, mineral water and napkin for free. Fansipan train has a tool and table providing cold, hot water and snack on the carriage.
Especially, when you set up to Deluxe 2 berths cabin, it will has some more items like a coffee, ice tea, a shaver and hair-comb.
Fanxipan express train has a mini bar on the corner of each carriage offering Vietnamese and Western delights, snacks and drinks. If need, please press the ring in the cabin. Staff of Fansipan train is always ready to offer the best customer care and complementary service.
Each carriage has a fresh lavatory basin, a toilet and an electricity pocket 220V that helps passengers use your laser blade, hair-dryer, so on……
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket (Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket is available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC is not in cabin
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- 25% off on adult‘s rates for children aged 5 through 11 (under 1.32m).